1. Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds by Charles Mackay
2. The Long Tail by Chris Anderson
3. What Sticks by Rex Briggs (named the #1 Book in Marketing by Ad Age and is required reading at leading Universities including Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard).
4. The Wolf of Wall Street by Jordan Belfort
5. Guerilla Marketing by Jay Conrad Levinson
6. Top of Mind by John Hall
7. Hug Your Haters by Jay Baer
8. Permission Marketing by Seth Godin
9. Outside Insight by Jørn Lyseggen
10. They Ask You Answer by Marcus Sheridan
More to come, stay tuned!